[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Air Fryer Purchase

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 11:20:15 UTC 2022

I am considering the purchase of an Air Fryer. I am looking at the
<https://www.amazon.com/COSORI-Fryer-6-8Qt-Blaze-ThermoIQ/dp/B09BJHB2BD/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2GQNQL8MPJFMC&keywords=Cosori+air+fryer&qid=1651058044&sprefix=cosori+air+fryer%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-5>

<https://www.amazon.com/COSORI-Fryer-6-8Qt-Blaze-ThermoIQ/dp/B09BJHB2BD/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2GQNQL8MPJFMC&keywords=Cosori+air+fryer&qid=1651058044&sprefix=cosori+air+fryer%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-5>COSORI
Air Fryer 6.8Qt, Dual Blaze with 360 ThermoIQ Tech - Upper and Lower
Heating Elements for Precise Temperature Control and Even Cooking

Has anyone used this, or any Cosoni Air Fryer. You can control with
Amazon device apparently, and an older review of Cosoni I found said
that the iPhone app was completely accessible.

Any experiences would be helpful and appreciated.

Dave