[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Air Fryer Purchase

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:55:02 UTC 2022

I am using an older Cosori air fryer, can't think of the model number right
offhand, but it is one of the ones that's like a toaster oven instead of the
drawer style.  I am really happy with it, it is controlled by Alexa and the
phone app seems to work well, too, I have used it a bit but not as much as
Alexa.  The one thing to be aware of is that if Alexa goes out or the phone
isn't working, I can't operate that particular air fryer. It has one of
those dials that just turns freely and when you get to the function you want
I think you press it in, so there are no clicks or any way to label it.
But, I would say I really like this air fryer even so.

Hope this helps!