[Small-Appliance-Cooking] [BlindTlk] Air Fryer Purchase

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue May 17 14:52:26 UTC 2022

Hello dave, not sure if you decided on one. However, if you can find an air
fryer that has physical buttons, those seem to be the most accessible. Of
course, the Alexa enabled smart fryers are good too but a little more
expensive. We have one for macy's, and I can't remember the model but I can
find it, but the nice thing about this one is that it has big round
physical knobs with a tactile marker so that you know exactly where the
knob is pointing. The only small challenge we have and it is solvable with
physical dots, is marking the various different temperatures. However if
you use it a lot, you will be able to quickly tell what temperature it is
set to based on the clock position of the dial. Following is a wonderful
steak recipe.
https://sweetcsdesigns.com/the-best-air-fryer-steaks/
--
Raul Gallegos - President