[Social-sciences-list] Seeking References onBrailleReading/Perception

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Aug 25 14:43:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
  Much appreciated, thanks. This will provide a good start and will likely provide students with some interesting work to  review!
Many thanks,
Chris

Christine M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu