[Social-sciences-list] Welcome and Introductions

Mazhar Mughal mazharmughal1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:24:59 UTC 2012

Hello everyone
I am Mazhar Mughal. I am a PhD fellow at the University of Pau, France,
nearing completion of my thesis in Development cum International Economics.
I intend to defend my thesis in the coming months. I have mainly focused on
empirical issues, and hence, had to face lots of issues learning
Econometrics and Statistical software. I mostly use Stata, but am beginning
to learn R. I am happy to be on the list, and would love to exchange, share
and learn from all of you.

        cheers
Mazhar Y. Mughal
Fort McMurray AB/ Pau France