[Social-sciences-list] reply to Maha's questions.

Jonathan Godfrey a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jul 26 21:38:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

Look around:
http://r-resources.massey.ac.nz

especially the document known as LURN = Let's Use R Now.

Jonathan
At 07:27 a.m. 27/07/2012, you wrote:
>Hi Faiz,
>
>Thanks very much for writing. It is very useful
>to know that the SPSS is not that accessible for
>Jaws users. I am trying to collect information
>about the qualitative and quantitative analysis
>packages that work with JAWS so that I get the
>necessary training on the software that I can
>use. Having said that, I totally understand that
>these analysis softwares have not been designed
>with us in mind so I might still face some
>difficulties even with the most accessible ones.
>
>I would appreciate it if you can send me the
>link to the website that Dr Jonathon has
>developed so that I can get further information about the R software.
>Any advise regarding a qualitative analysis package is very much appreciated.
>Alternatively, the colleagues on the list may
>wish to share with us their experiences of
>possible ways of analyzing the qualitative data
>that may work for non sighted researchers.
>
>Thanks again,
>Maha

_____
Dr A. Jonathan R. Godfrey
Lecturer in Statistics
Institute of Fundamental Sciences
Massey University
Palmerston North

Office: Science Tower B Room 3.15
Phone: +64-6-356 9099 ext 7705
Mobile: +64-29-538-9814
Home Address: 52 Linton St, Palm. Nth.
Home Phone: +64-6-353 2224 (Just think FLEABAG)