[Social-sciences-list] SPSS Setup

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:13:44 UTC 2012

Hi Maha,
Unfortunately I have not yet had a chance to experiment with SPSS 20.
As mentioned in my previous email, my university is getting a license
for the new software later this month, so I will be installing it on
my computer in a few weeks. The software patch I referred to was
specifically to SPSS 19-- I will let you know if I have any luck with
version 20 once I get my hand on it. Sorry I can't be of more help at
this time!
Katie