[Social-sciences-list] SPSS Setup

Maha Khochen mahakhechen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:32:25 UTC 2012

Hi

I had SPSS 20 installed on my laptop today. I still haven't had any training
on the use of the programme but have noticed that Jaws is not reading
anything on the screen for me. Can you please send me the link to the
special software patch? Also it would be very much appreciated if you could
guide me through installing the java accessibility bridge. As I might be
able to get Jaws to read the SPSS screen for me in this way. Any other
suggestions/ advice that you may have to help me access the programme is
very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Maha