[Social-sciences-list] NVDA and Voices

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 2 20:55:29 UTC 2012

It is difficult to make a recommendation as to voices.  It is a
highly subjective and personal topic you just have to hear them, and
decide what you like.  I think most commercially available voices have demos.

I have demonstrated synthesized speech to thousands of people in my
career, and what one person loves -- another will hate.

Dave