[Social-sciences-list] Fwd: [nabs-l] Introductory statistics textbook to donate

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:35:34 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lindsay Yazzolino <lindsay3.14 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 18:46:46 -0400
Subject: [nabs-l] Introductory statistics textbook to donate

Hi ALl,

I have an incomplete set of Braille introductory college statistics
textbooks that I am hoping to donate. Unfortunately, there are a
number of volumes missing, but since it was Brailled within the past
three years I'm guessing that it may be possible to reorder the
missing volumes from the transcribing agency, though if so I'm not
certain of how much this would cost. The book comes with a probability
review supplement and I'd be happy to include some additional lecture
material from my professor if interested. Please feel free to contact
me offlist. Thanks.

Best,
Lindsay

Lindsay Yazzolino
Program Coordinator,
 Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
Research Assistant, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: (425) 417-9239
Lindsay3.14 at gmail.com