[Social-sciences-list] statistics course

crystal redick cmredick at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 03:03:02 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. I have a couple
concerns I would like to discuss with you guys concerning my
statistics course I will start in the fall. I do not know much about
statistic courses, so I do not know what accomodations I should ask
for. Does this class require the use of graphs and if so how did you
work with them. I understand that the program SPSS is needed for the
course I will take, but what worries me is that I have no clue how to
use it. If any of you have used this program I would really appreciate
your advice. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Thank you,
Crystsal Redick