[Social-sciences-list] statistics course

Walei Sabry walei.sabry at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 19:12:18 UTC 2013

Hey Crystal,

Are you taking Statistics for the social sciences? That course would be a bit different than a Stats class for economics or business. When I took Stats for social sciences, I requested a note taker only because there were a lot of formulas to learn. It's been a long time since then. I hear that the latest version of SPSS and JAWS work well together. In terms of graphs, there were some but I don't remember there being too many. They certainly weren't the most complicated graphs. Hopefully some of the others can contribute their thoughts as well.

Walei