[Social-sciences-list] Professionals represented on list?

Peter Wolfe peterqwolfe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:26:56 UTC 2013

Dear all,

    What all professions are represented on this list? I'd also be
interested to know your credentials as well. Lots of us out here with
similar degrees are becoming hopeless cause jobs are hard to come by
for the time being. Maybe this could serve as enspiration to me and
others long-term unemployed in the social science community.

Thanks,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
Email: peterqwolfe at gmail.com
"If you don't stand for something you're willing to fall for anything."
-- Stand up for your rights --
Bob Marley