[Social-sciences-list] Doing data analysis on the Mac?

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Dec 10 09:01:41 UTC 2013

Hi Arielle,

R is accessible on any operating system but Mac users can choose the terminal or the console versions.

Have you considered running a virtual Windows machine on your Mac? I know there is a way for JAWS users to do this successfully, but they aren't trying any of the software you're wanting information on. Please don't ask me for advice on how this is done. I only know that it is done, not how.

As always, I'll be interested to find out how you get any options running well for you.

Jonathan