[Social-sciences-list] Work arounds in dealing with the SPSS Software?

Peter Wolfe peterqwolfe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:24:59 UTC 2013

Dear all social science professionals,

    What are some strategies or work arounds in dealing with SPSS
software for the fully blind? I am a user of Window-Eyes but am on the
way of being trained using JAWS for federal employment. Apparently the
feds love he JAWS speech  software more, so am going to get additional
training in that. Thank you all for your ideas and whether I should
get retrained in Research statistics or not in lue of being tutored
instead of the unaccessible software at the time. Thank you so much
for your opinions on this and other things.

cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: peterqwolfe at gmail.com
cell: peterqwolfe at gmail.com