[Social-sciences-list] Careers in political science in quantative/qualitative research.

jazmin ruiz jazminruiz12 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:49:28 UTC 2013

My name is Jazmin Ruiz, I have a BA in Political Science.  I have
always been interested in research related careers.  I have recently
become interested in statistical research and the analysis of data
such as polls and surveys.  I am searching for career paths or
examples that I could consider in these areas, as well as possible
higher education degrees that I should pursue if needed?  Is a BA
degree enough for an entry level position.  I am visually impaired use
JAWS or NVDA I would like to get someone's perspective?
Thank you, have a good day.