[Social-sciences-list] problems with R

Veronica veronica.mattana at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:07:02 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I usually use SPSS to analyse my data but today I have installed R and
downloaded Rvmdr library.

I found that there were a lot of accessibility problems in using it. It’s
very easy to use menù, but the problem is into the menyù, as for example
select the variables in order to recode them or to compute variables.

Do you now if exist some script in order to solve these problems?

I use Windows 7 and have installed R version 3.0.2.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Veronica

Work and Organizational Psychologist, Ph.D

Mobile: +39 3463525300

Fax: 1786076953

Skype: veronica_mattana

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.