[Social-sciences-list] R: SPSS 22

Veronica veronica.mattana at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 08:01:16 UTC 2013

Hi Vincent and Jonathan,

I have an old version of SPSS, I never installed access bridge.

I found a lot of R resources and examples of sintax, in particular in
medical or bio-medical sciences.

I need specific information about sintax, for example how to do compute
variable using Mean function, or recode a variable into an other, in social
science field.

It’s not very easy to convert fron medical to social science. I need to
study it!

I thank you very much.

Veronica