[Social-sciences-list] More Computer Questions

Walei Sabry walei.sabry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:07:25 UTC 2014

Hey Arielle,

I have not tried Office for iPhone and according to applevis, it's not accessible. There is Pages for Mac which will allow you to open and edit Word documents. It is accessible for the most part. You can send the document to yourself or anyone using the common methods such as messages or nail.  When you do that, you will have an option to send it in formats such as PDF, Docs, or ePub. However, while you edit it on your phone or if you share a link to it, the document will be in pages format. Here's a link to the applevis review.
http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/productivity/pages

Alternatively, you can still purchase a Windows 7 machine from HP or Dell directly.

Hope this helps,

Walei

Sent from my iPhone