[Social-sciences-list] R: Mendeley desktop

Vincent Martin vincent.martin at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 14 02:19:15 UTC 2014

Veronica,

Three weeks from now, when the semester is over, I will jump on this.  I have dealt with the Endnote personnel a couple of time over the past three years.  I originally could not get Endnote versions 4.0 or 5.0 to install on any computer I had.  We tried everything on campus and they finally told me that I was the only person out of 1,000 downloads that had a problem.  I then knew what the problem was and fixed it.  The only difference between my machines and theirs was the fact that I had screen reading software on each of them.  I had JAWS, Hal, and Window-eyes  on two of them, but my third one only had Window-Eyes.  I removed each of them and Endnote then installed without a hitch.  Versions 6.0 and 7.0 do install with no problems though.