[Social-sciences-list] Introduction and Question About Qualitative Data Analysis Software

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:09:50 UTC 2015

I'll be taking qualitative research course next fall. I'll be
following this discussion. So maybe you can share your experiences
here.
I'm also new in the list. I'm a first year doctoral student in
Counselor Education and Supervision at University of Cincinnati.
Cindy I find your program very interesting and
innovative.

Elif