[Social-sciences-list] Introduction and Question About Qualitative Data Analysis Software

T. Audrey Medina tmm326 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 00:48:19 UTC 2015

Hi Cindy,

I have been struggling with qual data management programs for my
dissertation.  Honestly, I've tried four programs without major success, but
I'd be happy to share my experiences with you.  Please feel free to email me
off list (medina at uoregon.edu), and we can commiserate and share ideas.

Best wishes,

Audrey