[Social-sciences-list] Introduction and Question About Qualitative Data Analysis Software

T. Audrey Medina tmm326 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:36:37 UTC 2015

I completely agree with you, Jonathan!  I am so tired of individual,
temporary solutions to broader accessibility concerns!  In a couple of
months, I think I will finally be in a good position to look into legal
action.  If anyone has any suggestions of whom to contact/consult, I'd b
grateful.

Thanks very much,

Audrey