[Social-sciences-list] Note Taking Ideas

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 17:55:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

You can take notes for this class and the same way you take notes for any other class. I take notes for class using a slate and stylus. But different people take notes in different ways. It is just a matter of finding what works best for you.

I hope this helps.

Take care,
Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone