[Social-sciences-list] Note Taking Ideas

peg cummins macomeinrental at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 23:42:24 UTC 2018

unless you are proficient at it, it's not a good option

    On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:59 PM, David Andrews via Social-sciences-list <social-sciences-list at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 There is always a (gasp) slate and stylus.  I went through Grad
School using it for all note taking, including statistics and fortran.

Dave

At 09:44 AM 1/17/2018, you wrote:
>Type your notes like any other student either with a refreshable
>Braille notetaker or with a computer or tablet and earbuds.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Social-sciences-list:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/social-sciences-list_nfbnet.org/macomeinrental%40yahoo.com