[Social-Sciences-List] Accessible Qualitative Research Data Software

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 03:08:31 UTC 2020

Hi All,

My name is Justin Young and I am a doctoral candidate working on my
dissertation at the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY.  I am
wondering if anyone on this list has ever used or knows of accessible
qualitative research to code data provided from focus group and
interview transcripts?  I'm in the coding process and hoping to use a
software that is compatable with JAWS 2020 and Windows 10 (64 bit)
which is the JAWS and Windows types I'm currently using on my laptop.

Thank you in advance for all suggestions you're able to provide!

Sincerely,

Justin Young