[Social-Sciences-List] Accessible Qualitative Research Data Software

T. Audrey Medina tmm326 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:56:48 UTC 2020

Alas, I had to work with a sighted reader for coding during my dissertation,
though I was able to analyze the coded text myself once codes were exported
to other applications (e.g., Excel and Word). I was working with earlier
versions of Windows and JAWS, however, so I wish you a more accessible
experience.

All the best,

Audrey