[Sportsandrec] Fw: Seeking Host for 2009USABA GoalballNationalChampionships [No Protective Marking] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Garvin.Francis at health.gov.au Garvin.Francis at health.gov.au
Thu Dec 18 03:09:16 UTC 2008

Joe

Love to come play over there, you ask Mr Hamilton about my credentials...
as a player.  Hard to put a pick up team together for nationals but to be
honest it has happned here in Australia where two states haven't had
enough for a team so we have joined together.

Garvin Francis
EA to Bill Rowe, AS-Sport Branch
Population Health Division
Department of Health and Ageing
Ph:  +61 2 6289 5453
Fax: +61 2 6289 8483
Mob: +61 411 401800
E:    garvin.francis at health.gov.au
MDP: 104
GPO Box 9848
CANBERRA  ACT 2601

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete all copies of this transmission."