[Sportsandrec] Fw: Seeking Host for2009USABA GoalballNationalChampionships [No ProtectiveMarking][SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Joseph Hamilton jhamilton at societyfortheblind.org
Thu Dec 18 16:10:34 UTC 2008

In Philly three times a year, they host a mid Atlantic tournament.
Each August in LA, there is a tournament and every December in Berkley
CA, the Bay area organization holds a local competition.  We are looking
for teams to participate in a pick up tournament in Salt Lake City in
Mid January.
I would also like to see more opportunities for people to play
competitively.  Perhaps we can brain storm some ideas to make that
possible.

Joseph Hamilton
Access News Coordinator
Society for the blind