[Sportsandrec] dance lessons

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 18:46:27 UTC 2008

Hi LM,

Thanks.  I'm sure you did the cha cha well.  Glad this topic isn't repetitive since I think I asked a similar question but did not get many responses.  Since last year Haben and Carly have joined the list or at least you two say more making it seem you're new.
Did you take dance as a child too?  Were they classes?  Which ones?

Ashley