[Sportsandrec] dance lessons

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 19:39:04 UTC 2008

Ashley,

As a youngster, I participated in tap, ballet, and jazz.
I was in numerous recitals to showcase all I was learning in those classes.
As an adult of 24 I am learning ballroom, the chacha, rumba and salsa.
I can now find my way around a dance floor, as well as use some of
the vernacular discussed last night.