[Sportsandrec] Rec not sports

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 01:38:41 UTC 2008

Carly,
I listen to many types of music: lots of classic rock, singer songwriter
stuff, some classical and jazz, metal, bluegrass, not much rap anymore but a
little. I'm pretty much a.b.c. anything but country.
"It's hard to be low when you're so damned high" The Blessed Hellride Black
Label Society
JS
P.s. Aerosmith's Back in the Saddle and BLS' Blessed Hellride are the two
most apropriate spin songs ever