[Sportsandrec] spinnin with H2O

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 23 00:14:52 UTC 2008

Joe,

That is when it gets FUN, when we have a communication in lyrics.
How 'bout, "Brooklyn holds the charmer, over me."
Steely Dan
I am just so glad to find one who also enjoys  knows rock, but in the
classic side of things!
I enjoy thinking of music, and I've found that coming up with lyrics
to stick in your messages, enables me to think musical thoughts.

the