[Sportsandrec] Rec not sports

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 03:40:43 UTC 2008

Carly,
I worry that I am treading dangerously close to LMM shooting me the list
rules again though music is definately recreation at the least and as I have
previously stated, I always work out with music. You can email me off-list
at jrs3147 at comcast.net and I will be glad to talk Black Label Society
interminably. I have vast musical interests and cannot sing or play any
instrument. It is strictly listening pleasure in appreciation, motivation,
and relaxation for me. I should have thrown in thought provocation as well I
guess.
"Talkin bout soulshine, it's better than sunshine, better than moonshine"
"damn sure better than the rain" Soulshine Gov't Mule
JS