[Sportsandrec] cane placement

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 16:17:53 UTC 2008

Dancing is one of those situations where I would make an exception and use a telescoping cane.  That way I would leave it on the table I was sitting at and just go to the dance floor sighted guide.

+-+-+-

   for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Ephesians 2:8
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com