[Sportsandrec] new member

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 05:00:04 UTC 2008

Sports listers,

Andrew is interested in what blind people do for fun.I neglected to
mention a source of great fun in which I engage.
My boyfriend, Robin is total as well, and we have great fun wrestling
in our apartment, at the gym, and at yoga, we actually play hide and
seek, specially adapted by and for blind people, because you know
blind people know just how to mess with each other!
Uh-oh, Robin is also on the list. I gotta go, 'cause he might come
and remove me from the computer, before full body pinning me!