[Sportsandrec] Cane Placement

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 06:33:58 UTC 2008

Ashley,
I am very tired and am hitting the sack. I feel good to give my email
address jrs3147 at comcast.net but I truely believe this to be a good
discussion on-list and think our board would agree. I am going to answer
this posting first thing in the morning. I want to give it some thought
rather than to ramble or make you feel as if I am being rude to you. I
believe I come off brash often and don't want to here.
Night,
Joe