[Sportsandrec] accessible videos or audio workouts

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 22:52:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I think someone should develop workout videos that are descriptive so blind and sighted people can use them.
This would give you the flexibility and convenience to exercise at home alone or with others.

Are there videos or audio CDS you have found to be descriptive enough to follow and be accessible?  When I saw my Dad's Jane Fonda video it was not
real accessible.  I am thinking of either aerobics, yoga or maybe even cardio kickboxing workouts.  If you have one, let me know what it has on it and who sells it.

Ashley
Ashley H Bramlett
Undergraduate Student
Marymount University