[Sportsandrec] accessible videos or audio workouts

Ryan Smith ryansmith78 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 04:19:15 UTC 2008

Ummmm, I heard they already sell descriptive video in Cosmo.  Oh wait...
Never mind, wrong kind of video. Lol  Hey what's up people?  I'm a newby
here.  I'm Ryan, from Nashville.  I'm sure we'll all have lots of fun
getting to know each other.

Ryan
"Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda."  Sir Mix-a-lot - Baby
Got Back
Sorry, I couldn't resist.