[Sportsandrec] accessible videos or audio workouts

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 00:28:57 UTC 2008

I wonder if someone who is in college could take a film class and do this
video as a class project initially and work from there? That's what I love
about the NFB, you have an idea you are passionate about and we are all
about you doing it. I think this would be great for Ashley to tackle. Kelly
is just finishing his degree in the HPEr department, I'm sure he would be
glad to assist as would we all.
Dig the cherokee people though I am surprised you did not site Tim McGraw.
"Take it on the run baby" "If that's the way you want it baby" "Then I don't
want you around" Take it on the Run Reo Speedwagon
Joe Shaw
Nashville Maffia