[Sportsandrec] accessible videos or audio workouts

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 00:05:20 UTC 2008

Could it be? Is it you? Is that my homy, my ace, my chum, me amigo, my funk
soul brother, my partner in crime, the Robin to my Batman, the jelly to my
peanut butter, the juice to my gin, the Lacy to my Cagney, the mrs. King to
my Scarecrow, the Simon to my Simon? Ladies and gentlemen, the trouble has
just become double, the disaster potentially has found a new master, as
there is a new stallion in the stable. We have a lifter here, a mastadon of
brute strength the likes of which, besides Justin, this list has rarely
seen. This dude has the raw power of four retarded people. If Ashley
Bramlett were going to make a video, it should be of this cat lifting some
weights. Kelly, if'n it's water drankin you're after, I saw this freak throw
down a couple gallons in one day.
Seriously, not that all that other stuff wasn't lol, I'm glad to have Ryan
on here. He is my favorite workout partner. He and I lift each week, run
stairs, and wrestle whenever possible. He is one of my best friends, a good
and growing Federationist, and awesome dude.
Welcome!
"If you're lookin for trouble" "Ya came to the right place" "If you're
lookin for trouble" "Just step in my face" "I was born standin up" "And
talkin back" "MY daddy was a green eyed mountain jack" "Because I'm evil"
"MY middle name is misery" "Yeah I'm evil" "so don't you mess around with
me" Trouble Elvis
Joe Shaw