[Sportsandrec] accessible videos or audio workouts

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 03:59:33 UTC 2008

Hi Joe,

I'm glad you have such a good friend.  Do you two workout together at a gym?  Have fun!  Maybe the division should make a video of you men lifting; probably have big biceps; my brother brags about how much he can chest press and curl.  Just kidding about the video.
I also lift but more for tone and I don't think I'm as serious as you.

Welcome Ryan and contribute more.
Ashley