[Sportsandrec] New Member

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 00:52:03 UTC 2008

Andrew, tell me have you played shinny or done any curling? I was doing some
curling in my kitchen and dining room earlier today, does anyone have a dust
pan? I am a huge hockey fan, my eight year old daughter McKinley and I go to
about fifteen Predators games a year and have great fun. I have played a
little roller hockey and believe goalball is similar for blind people, have
you ever played?
Welcome!
"Broke into our old apartment" "this is where we used to live" Old Apartment
Barenaked ladies
Joe Shaw Nashville Maffia