[Sportsandrec] Beep Baseball or not???

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 21:37:33 UTC 2008

Kelly, I could not agree with you more here. That is a totally narly story
and I thank you for telling it. I love your spirit of willingness to try
most anything and believe we would all be better served and live a fuller
life if we possessed such a spirit.
"We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time" "Oh no" "We
could dance and party all night and drink some cherry wine" We Don't Have to
Take Our Clothes Off Jermaine Stewart
JS NM