[Sportsandrec] Voting problems

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 00:19:33 UTC 2008

Sports and rec List,

Why go through all the hassle associated with the availability of
accessible voting machines, when the so-called Democratic process
didn't have us in mind, upon its conception, in the 1st place? Why
not just vote absentee, and be done with it? The poles are a giant
cluster fuck, anyway.
Why not just get someone you trust to fill in your ballot and send it
in, being unconcerned with the presence and functionality of voting machines?
I've already voted, and am unconcerned with the materialization of
accommodations at the poles.