[Sportsandrec] Voting problems

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 2 03:33:59 UTC 2008

Carly, first of all, please watch your language.  Some people are
more easily offended then I.

Secondly, different things are important to different people.  I have
voted with an accessible machine, and it was not a hassle, and even
if it was, the powerful feelings brought on by being able to vote
privately and independently outweighed any potential hassle.

David Andrews, List Owner