[Sportsandrec] Voting problems

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 13:38:46 UTC 2008

I am proud to say it works well here in Nashville. I voted for the third
time with the audible system and it was very smooth and easy. The only thing
I am a bit ashamed of is that I early voted as I  like to get out amongst
them on election day. I participated in early voting out of respect for my
two year old's disdain for outlandishly long lines. I dig the system though.
Happy voting!
Joe