[Sportsandrec] Discovery Blind Sports

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Tue Nov 4 03:19:47 UTC 2008

Another great place to learn to ski. It's been a while, but I participated
in learn to race camps there and my race guide from there will always be the
best!  Hope to hear that some folks make it up there to take advantage of
the diverse slopes and good programs.

Kirkwood was where I morphed from a recreation skier to a alpine ski racer.

Lori