[Sportsandrec] 2009 judo training camp information

judoheidi at earthlink.net judoheidi at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 19:56:10 UTC 2008

Hi Aziza!  My name is Heidi Moore and I am the development coordinator for judo for the USABA.  I am excited to hear that you are doing judo.  What club are you practicing with?  Please email me directly at judoheidi at earthlink.net and I will forward you the full packet for the camp in February!

Heidi