[Sportsandrec] judo is Awesome

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 04:44:27 UTC 2008

Chris,

How long have you done judo?  What's your level?  Why do you like it?  I
wish my parents got me involved in a martial art when I was young.  I'd
still like to try as a young adult, but not sure I have the time to commit.
It would be great if more
blind people got involved with the sport.
I did try aikido privately and had trouble understand some of the basics;
you have to fall a few different ways.  Does the instructor give you
individual attention so you can follow the class?
Does judo requre a lot of coordination?

Ashley